Friday, September 9, 2011

Spellbound « Cara Lynn Shultz

Spellbound « Cara Lynn Shultz:
Ok I'm using the new app form google chrome and just let me say Google Chrome is AWESOME! In nine different ways and languages.

Ok, so anyway I just finished this book and let me tell you it was smashing, as some random person told me. N8.

Emma Conner abused, used, and so not to be messed with. After her protective win brother dies unexpectedly, then her mother a few years later, she finds she is stuck with her drunken step father. She gets into a bad car accident with him and then moves to New York taking her trust issues with her. Not only that, but when she gets there she has to deal with the usual mean girl and mega hot guys. Not to mention that finding her soul mate in this life means she just might die.

Anyway this book is really good!!
'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment