Friday, December 30, 2011

Hush Hush Saga by Becca Fitzpatrick

http://www.fallenarchangel.com/
Sorry for not posting since forever ago but this new one should make up it.
Hush, Hush
Crescendo
Silence
and coming soon book four. All written by Becca Fitzpatrick all crazy good. I loaned two of these books to my librarian and got her hooked. Hush Hush is about Nora a high-school-er prone to anxiety attacks and Patch a guy who seems to be everywhere Nora is with his exquisite night black eyes that seem to suck you in and make you fall... hard. But I really can't give away much in case you decide this is your kind of book. But truth be told this book is like a movie. I went to sleep after reading one of these and woke up thinking what show was I watching? I can NOT wait for book 4 which by the way is coming out fall of 2012.
This book gets the Best Book of My Year Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment